Wednesday 3 May 2017

Making the most of the Weather!

I try my best to get Macy outside, I enjoy doing some agility with the dogs and took Macy with me training.  Here she is with Rum who is 12 this year and he was diagnosed with collie collapse about 6 years ago so he doesn't compete any more, he just has a potter about over small jumps.  Ideal for Macy to have a practice with:

 Kite came out for a bit of training too:

It's interesting comparing Kite (as a mini american shepherd) to my usual collie.  She is much more into her food than her toys, my collie will spit food out and choose to play with his tuggy.  We do need to work a lot more with her tuggy work, though to be fair my very first rescue collie was never into a game of tuggy and was lightning fast round a course so I don't think it is the end of the world if they don't tug.  She reminds me a lot of my very first dog (a collie cross german shepherd) as she really values verbal praise and attention/fuss.

She actually had her first media job last week and should be on a tv screen near you soon!  Here she was on set and she was sooooo good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment