Monday 4 July 2016

WhatsYourX - X Moment

What's an X Moment I hear you ask, I wondered the same.  It is a phrase (or hashtag) coined by Sony which means a “split second in time that means something to you that’s here and then gone." We have lots of X Moments in life from baby's first steps to your cat's expression  when he first sees himself in the mirror!  A decent smartphone will capture this moment as you always have your phone on you, you wouldn't want a phone not up to the job.

Here is my X Moment - this is Macy after her first ever show on her loan pony. She isn't 3 yet and loved every minute of the day, she was so proud of her haul of ribbons and so were we! The sun shone all day and it was this shot that really captured what a wonderful day it had been, Macy was pleased as punch. It was captured with my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and despite Macy running towards the camera and moving her arms, it still captured the moment clear and crisp in auto mode. #WhatsYourX ?

I am a member of the Mumsnet Bloggers Panel, a group of parent bloggers who have volunteered to review products, services, events and brands for Mumsnet. I have not been paid, I have however received a voucher as a token of thanks. I have editorial control and retain full editorial integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment